Seeking a career where every day is different and every day is rewarding? Consider Continuing Care.
Health Association Nova Scotia is partnering with the Department of Seniors and Long-Term Care to support with the recruitment of CCAs and other healthcare workers across Nova Scotia.
Want to be part of an interdisciplinary team that helps people to live well in the place they call home?
Positions are available in long term care facilities across the province as well as in home care, providing care in client homes and other community settings.
- Continuing Care Assistant Certification
- Persons with relation education and/or work experience and are enrolled in or are eligible to be enrolled in CCA RPL Program.
- Students in nursing, CCA programs, and internationally educated nurses will be considered.
LPNs & RNs
Are you a well-rounded professional, pursuing a challenges career with the chance to grow and make a real difference?
There are many available positions in long term care for RNs and LPNs who have a passion for working with seniors; or with home nursing, where you will provide care to people of all ages in their home and other community settings.
- Current Licensed (or eligible for license) with the Nova Scotia College of Nurses.
Are you an allied health professional seeking an opportunity to touch lives in a meaningful way?
Opportunities are available for a range of positions in long term care facilities across the province such as Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapists;TP & OT Aides/Assistants; recreational therapists; social workers, and more.
- Current certificate from an approved college
View all current employment opportunities: