HR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
FULL TIME, ONE YEAR TERM POSITION – REMOTE
Through a dedicated Continuing Care Recruitment & Retention program, igility, a subsidiary of Health Association Nova Scotia, provides centralized Human Resources to address current and anticipated labour shortages in partnership with the Department of Community Services Disability Support Programs. We are currently seeking an HR Recruitment Consultant to join our team for a one year term position.
The HR Recruitment Consultant is an experienced HR professional with in-depth knowledge and experience of full-cycle recruitment processes. The position leads client groups to strategically recruit, through sourcing best candidates, to meet organizational needs through effective recruitment methods. The incumbent consults with clients to implement retention programs and services aimed at improving work life, recognizing, and retaining employees. Working collaboratively with the recruitment team, hiring manager and/or client, the position ensures all recruiting processes meet established requirements as per client employment policies and collective agreements. The incumbent represents the recruitment team at Career and Recruitment Fairs ensuring all potential candidates receive pertinent and valuable information. The incumbent is a key resource for recruitment processes and provides coaching and guidance to the HR Recruiting Advisors in all areas of recruitment, selection and hiring processes.
- College or University education in the HR field, CHRP designation is an asset
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in an HR/Recruiting capacity in unionized and non- unionized
- Full flexibility with work schedule to ensure all business needs are met
Critical Skills & Applicant Attributes:
- In-depth knowledge and experience in all areas of full cycle recruitment in progressively responsible positions.
- Recruitment experience in healthcare considered an asset.
- Experience in providing and assessing needs and developing recruitment plans and strategies to support client needs.
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to manage confidential issues, with the highest level of professionalism
- Collaborative style around problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of the organization (oral and written)
- Action oriented individual, who demonstrates high accountability, solid judgement and decision making
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic business environment
- Able to work under minimum direction and act as a team player
What We Offer:
Competitive compensation package, Comprehensive Benefit Program, Remote work.
Application Process & Deadline:
This posting will remain open until May 9th 2023.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and covering letter in confidence to igility by email: email@example.com
As an organization that supports a diverse workplace, we welcome people from all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, age, religion, physical and mental abilities, family status, and political belief and affiliation.
igility thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of our selection process, the qualified applicants chosen for a potential interview will be contacted for a pre interview discussion.Apply Now