DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
PERMANENT FULL TIME
igility, a subsidiary of Health Association Nova Scotia (HANS), is an organization focused on customized innovation solutions in all aspects of our members’ evolving business needs. We leverage knowledge, technology, and expertise from more than 60 years’ experience in health care ranging from, but not limited to: Safe Patient Handling Solutions; Consulting and Advisory Services; Human Resource& Financial Service Consulting; and Project Design; and Implementation & Management. We collaboratively seek opportunities to deliver greater business efficiency to allow our members more time to dedicate to core business activities with the goal of extending the reach of budgets and enhancing the quality of care.
About the Role:
This is a new and exciting opportunity as we continue to grow our organization. The key focus of the Director of Operations will be to ensure both day to day and strategic objectives are met through effective people, strategic, and operational excellence. Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Operations will support the following:
- Responsible for day-to-day decision making as it relates to operational activities
- Develop and implement strategic goals in collaboration with the CEO and Board of Directors
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business
- Provide leadership to the Igility team
- Regularly evaluate efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and implement improvements as needed
- Oversee the development of business proposals
- Oversee customer support processes to ensure enhanced customer satisfaction
- Manage financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance of Igility by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a private sector Director of Operations role or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. sales, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
What we offer:
- Comprehensive salary & benefits package
- Hybrid Work Environment
- On-site free parking
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This posting will remain open until January 20th 2023.
As an organization that supports a diverse workplace, Igility welcomes people from all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, age, religion, physical and mental abilities, family status, and political belief and affiliation.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.