IMMIGRATION CASE MANAGER
TEMPORARY FULL TIME (1 YEAR CONTRACT)
igility, a subsidiary of Health Association Nova Scotia (HANS), is an organization focused on customized innovation solutions in all aspects of our members’ evolving business needs. We leverage knowledge, technology, and expertise from more than 60 years’ experience in health care ranging from, but not limited to: Safe Patient Handling Solutions; Consulting and Advisory Services; Human Resource& Financial Service Consulting; and Project Design; and Implementation & Management.
Through a dedicated Continuing Care Recruitment & Retention program, igility provides centralized Human Resources and Immigration support to address current and anticipated labour shortages in partnership with the Nova Scotia Department of Seniors and Long-term Care (DSLTC). We are currently seeking an Immigration Case Manager to join our team
About the Role:
This is a new and exciting opportunity as we continue to grow our Recruitment & Retention program. The key focus of the Immigration Case Manager will be to support the Immigration and International recruitment team by performing the following functions:
- Collects and tracks all required documentation from both the candidate and employer as needed throughout the immigration process
- Supports candidates with collecting required documentation and information as needed
- Verifies documentation to ensure accuracy and compliance related to requirements set by both the IRCC and Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program
- Support the Immigration team with preparing communications to both candidates and employers
- Acts as a liaison to support both candidates and employers with access to appropriate settlement related resources
- Assists Immigration consultant(s) with various requests and issue resolution as needed
- Provides regular updates to candidates and employers regarding immigration activities and status of applications
- Supports with preparing cover/ submission letters for immigration files and ensuring all required documents have been assembled for applications
- Works closely with the broader recruitment team to ensure both candidates and employers are supported throughout the immigration process
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Diploma, degree, or certification in a relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of immigration programs at both the provincial (Nova Scotia) and federal level, preference will be given to those with extensive experience with NS PNP applications/AIP applications/ IRCC Work permit/PR Applications
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g HRIS,CRM, Immigration Case Mgmt. software)
- Excellent organizational and time management skill
- Outstanding communication and people skills
What we offer:
- Comprehensive salary & benefits package
- 100% remote working environment
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and dynamic team
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This posting will remain open until January 20th 2023.
As an organization that supports a diverse workplace, igility welcomes people from all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, age, religion, physical and mental abilities, family status, and political belief and affiliation.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.